CELEBRATING 26 YEARS OF SERVICE!
Welcome to our Dental Blog
Stanley NC Dentist Ronald M. Cox DDS
Ronald M. Cox, D.D.S.
115 East College Street
Stanley, NC

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Cute Christmas Poem
I made myself a snowball,
as perfect as can be
I thought I'd keep it as a pet,
and let it sleep with me,
I made it some pajamas,
and a pillow for its head,
then last night it ran away,
but first it wet the bed!!!
Author ~ Unknown

*Christmas Dinner Jokes*
Mum, Can I have a dog for Christmas ? No you can have turkey like everyone else !

Who is never hungry at Christmas ? The turkey - he's always stuffed !

What bird has wings but cannot fly ? Roast turkey !

Whats the best thing to put into a Christmas cake ? Your teeth !

Whats happens if you eat the Christmas decorations ? You get tinsel-itus !

Don't forget to brush!

We wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family.

Ronald M. Cox, DDS

No comments:

Post a Comment